Dear Most Valuable Clients:
To help you get started storybooking, My StoryBook Lady is offering a BIG Weekend Sale. Here's your chance to stock up on credits and save money. Remember Mother's Day and Father's Day are coming up...
1. Browse the packages below to find the one that works for you. Tip: The Storybook Starter package and The Heritage Hobby package are the top sellers! If you don't see what you are after please call me.
2. BUY MORE SAVE MORE
Save an extra 15%* on EVERYTHING (yes, I mean everything :) Or, spend $100 and save an extra 20%*
To save up to 20%, simply call me 404.729.0388 with your order and mention code BIGWKND
Questions? Ready to order? Contact me!
Your StoryBook Lady,
*Just a couple small print items: Offer is available through http://MyStoryBookLady.com only. Offer is not valid with other coupons. Must be presented at time of order.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Dear Most Valuable Clients:
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Designed by Wendy Bailey
Template ID: 424
Other templates are available in our Template Gallery: http://MyStoryBookLady.com
Simply do a search for "Wedding"
Sunday, February 21, 2010
For 6 straight days, our consultant team is opening up a "Creative University!" You have the photos and we have the knowledge and specialized teachers to show you how to turn your memories into spectacular keepsakes, gifts, and home decor.
Each class will teach you:
How to upload photos into your Heritage Makers account
How to create a project using a pre-made template
How to create a project from scratch.
How to publish and order your project.
How YOU can become a Heritage Makers Publishing Consultant!
Our online, studio class will be taught 2 times each day (11am and 8:30pm EST), throughout the last week of February. Pick from the class list: http://tinyurl.com/ylxwf79 and click on the link to get yourself registered!
The only textbook you will need is a computer and phone. BRING A FRIEND to class and receive a FREE Card Credit! We're taking attendance all week long and the person that "invites the most friends to online class" will receive a FREE 20x20 Canvas Credit! (Retail = $89.95!)
Contact me with any questions. See you in class!
Heritage Makers Star Consultant
Friday, February 19, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
You ask why in the world would I want to digital storybook/scrapbook? Here are some reasons that you may have never thought of:
1. No mess! Within minutes it's easy to cover an entire table with papers, embellishments, glue, pens, pictures, and still not have everything you need to complete the perfect page. You can now sit on the couch with your laptop, while your kids watch a movie, and create all you want.
2. Did you take the time to handwrite the story of all your scrapbook albums? Probably not! Publish with HM Studio and there's no need to go back through the years of scrapbook pages to fill in the story gaps you left because you ran out of time. Journaling is just as fun as the rest of it now!
3. No more trips to the photo store to resize, recolor, or reprint pictures. You can do it all with the mouse. What took 3-5 pages of scrapbooking can now fit into 1 or 2 page layouts!
4. All-inclusive pricing. The cost of a Premier account includes all the embellishments, alphabets, paper, etc. that I will ever need. It's like the whole scrapbook store right at my fingertips! No need to stock up on flowers, ribbon and the like. A lot less waste. And it's cheaper in the long run!
5. You won't get bored. It's easy to get bored quickly with a computer program that doesn't change, or that is so one dimensional that you can't learn anything new from. You'll love the tutorials in Heritage Makers and the opportunities to learn new techniques and features. It keeps you hooked and learning new things all the time!
6. You can fill the gaps in a traditional scrapbook with digital pictures from Heritage Makers. Drag and drop into a template those events that perhaps didn't warrant a little extra time to scrap. You can do a page in 8 minutes with this and it looks fab!
7. It warms your heart to make a book for a mother of her granddaughters. And it brings satisfaction to know that your children will have a sense of history in a storybook that will last a lifetime. Mother's Day is coming up. Need some gift ideas? Ask me or Browse the template gallery at http://mystorybooklady.com
Do you already digital storybook or digital scrapbook? What are your reasons for doing so? I'd love to hear them Betty@MyStoryBookLady.com
Thursday, February 11, 2010
These are the Valentine goodie bags for my son to hand out to his classmates and teachers. They turned out super cute! The Valentines are a deck of cards that I made at http://MyStoryBookLady.com, punched a hole in the corner and tied to the bags. What kind of creative Valentines did you do for your kids this year?
Posted by Betty Miller at 8:48 AM
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Take a look at this 20x8 canvas that I made to go in my kitchen :) Took me less than 2 minutes to make and will show up at my door gallery-wrapped, ready to hang! Want one for your home? It is my pleasure to create yours for you. Email me at Betty@MyStoryBookLady.com with your order.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
- This tool takes all elements on the page into consideration, not just elements that are stacked on top of each other. If you have many elements on your page and you want to bring something forward that was placed first, you will have to go hit the bring forward button several times. Instead, bring the object to front or send another object to back. If you think about the order objects were placed on your page, arranging them will be that much easier.
- Make sure an object is unlocked before arranging it’s stack order, otherwise it will not move. However, if you are moving another unlocked object in front or back, you do not need to unlock the locked object.
Log in or create your own free account at http://MyStoryBookLady.com
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Template Gallery: http://MyStoryBookLady.com
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Share the love this month with all-new canvas sizes! Introducing 20x8 and 8x8 gallery-wrapped canvases! Gallery-wrapped canvases from Heritage Makers offer a clean, elegant look that stands out against any wall. Turn your digital photos into works of art :)
Friday, February 5, 2010
I love my hosts! That's why my hosts average $100 in free rewards. At this time of year, when we celebrate love check out all the free stuff you can earn by simply sharing HM with your friends and family! Ask me how you can host a workshop and not have to clean your house :) Contact me at 404.729.0388 or Betty@MyStoryBookLady.com to book your workshop today.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
It's that time of year again as we travel the country (14 cities...look for yours) sharing the message of Heritage Makers, providing superior training and sharing some really exciting announcements!
You are invited to join me as my guest on Friday evening for the Kick Off and Business Showcase from 7pm - 9pm, local time. If you are a client of mine that has been wanting or needing to find out more about this business with a storybook ending...here is your chance! You will receive a FREE Swatch Book credit from me just for attending!
Please RSVP today so I can get you registered. And if you are a new consultant who signed up with HM after December 22nd, 2009 you can attend Regionals for FREE!
Betty Miller "My StoryBook Lady"
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Every week my son's preschool class has a "Letter of the Week." And every week our homework assignment is to cut out pictures that correspond with the letter. For example, for W we cut out a picture of a watermelon, for F we cut out a picture of a foot, etc...then the kids bring in the pictures to share.
The Letter of the Week for this week is X. Now X is a particular hard letter to find pictures for -- even the teacher commented on this fact! So Mommy came up with an idea. Joey usually gets a free cookie from the bakery at Publix when we go grocery shopping. His favorite baker is Xenia and he sure does have her wrapped around his little finger! She's been known to give him two cookies because "he's special" to her :)
So we set off to Publix to see Xenia with camera in hand. Joey went over to get his free cookie and told Xenia that we needed to ask her something. We explained about the letter of the week being X and you should have seen the smile on her face when she realized that we came to visit her so we could get a picture. She said, "All of my life I have hated my name! And now my name is doing something good!" I told Joey that he made Miss Xenia's day :) It was such a warm fuzzy moment that I had to share. Of course she asked for a copy of this photo so I will make a thank you card on http://MyStoryBookLady.com to send to her. What a sweet lady!
Monday, February 1, 2010
No. Maybe God has bigger plans: Inspiring some scientist to discover a cure for a disease, getting union and management together to resolve a conflict, feeding the hungry babies of the world, helping the mentally ill to be less sad.
God has so much to do today, maybe I can help Him by: baking a cake for a teenager, listening to the feelings of a hurting marriage, suggesting a new direction for a husband, taking a bouquet of Peace Tea roses to a neighbor to put on her mother's grave.