Entries welcome: February 3, – February 28, 2009
Winners announced: March 15, 2009
Home is where you…hang your heritage. And we want to see it! This year, we want you to show us how you display heritage in your home. Show off your best heritage decorated room in our “Heritage Home” contest.
We’re looking for Heritage Makers projects that decorate your home. Canvas prints on the living room wall, posters in your children’s bedrooms, storybooks as coffee-table books, scrapbook pages you’ve framed…the possibilities are simply endless. Send us pictures of Heritage Makers projects in your home and tell us how you create your own heritage.
Here’s what you do: Take a picture of your Heritage Makers project in any room in your home. Then, write us a short essay (200 words or less) and tell us about heritage in your home. Be sure to include your project, how you use the project, and your name.
Winning entries will be displayed on the Heritage Makers website and used in marketing collateral.
Now that’s what you call livin’ in style!
USE OF ENTRIES
Selected entries will be displayed on the Heritage Makers website, used in marketing collateral, and recognized in Connections and Stories and More newsletters.
- All photos must be of projects you’ve created and display in your home.
- You may use a template from the Template Gallery.
- All entries must include a photo and an essay (200 words or less).
- Submit photo and essay to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Heritage Home” in the subject line.
- All entries must be submitted by February 28, 2009 at 12:00 midnight.
Need a little inspiration? Check out some of the other home photos we’ve collected.
© 2009 HERITAGE MAKERS, INC.
As always, I would love to see how you display heritage in your home! Send me a picture and/or a message anytime. ~ Betty